Featured Post

More 2007 Allen & Ginter Minis: Roman Emperors! (Plus Trade Bait)

I've been scouring eBay the last few weeks trying to find cards for my collection at a reasonable price (while also trying to sell unwanted cards and LEGO from my collection to help pay for my purchases)!  One of my most recent buys was for 2007 Allen & Ginter - but this time from the Roman Emperors mini insert set:

That's Tiberius, the third card (out of 10) in the set.  Tiberius joins only Hadrian in my binder (a card that I already owned)...meaning I need another eight cards before I can close the book on the Emperor set!

Now, here's the good news:

The Tiberius auction that I won wasn't for a single Tiberius card, but rather two of them!  I thought I'd first offer up my extra Tiberius here...maybe someone out there has a different Emperor that I need.  Otherwise, I'll stick ol' Tiberius back up on eBay and try to use those proceeds to land another one of the pesky Roman Emperors!

If you have any Emperor cards available (or really anything else from my want list), let me know!


Comments

  1. I had no idea these existed! Ancient Rome is just about the only thing I love more than cards. These are now at the very top of my Wantlist. Disappointed they didn't include Trajan. Technically Caesar was never actually emperor either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment