Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated: An Accordion on a Card - I Love this Set!

I've got one acronym for you today:  TGIF.

That's right.  I'm awfully happy that today is Friday - it's been a long week!  In an effort to start the weekend off right, let's rip yet another pack out of my 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated.

Pack 10:

30.  Roger Clemens
73.  John Smoltz

127. Bernie Williams
156.  Kevin Appier
174.  Mike Piazza

Great Shots:  Eric Karros

I needed another two base cards (the Smoltz and the Williams) along with the Great Shots poster of Karros (my second new poster from the box) but nothing else is worth talking about other than the John Smoltz card.

Seriously, there's an accordion on it.  How great is that?  I freaking love this set!

Comments

  1. Well - you sure don't see a squeeze box on a baseball card every day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment