Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated Box: Pack 2

Yesterday, I ripped the first pack out of my box of 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated.  This is a set that I've been wanting to complete for years - and now I'm hopeful that this box puts me over the top in terms of set completion!

Pack 2:

55.  Roberto Alomar
138.  Travis Fryman
147.  Marty Cordova
170.  Alex Rodriguez
Extra Edition: 43.  Rusty Greer - #454/500

The Extra Edition cards are the lone parallel in the set - and they are serially numbered out of 500 on the back of the card.  

Great shots:  Mo Vaughn

According to my records, I only needed one card from this pack (the Alex Rodriguez).  I don't expect to get a lot of parallels in the box though so I'll happily take getting one of those as well.  Through the first two packs, I've already gotten three cards that I needed for my set which is great news for me!

Comments