Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1997 Sports Illustrated: Pack #3 - A Great Griffey Jr.!

Today is "Long Weekend" at my college - it is the one day that we get off in the fall semester (other than the Thanksgiving Wed/Thu/Fri).  Since I don't have to make the 100 mile round trip drive to work today, I feel like I have all sorts of free time (though truth be told I'll be doing a lot of lesson planning today).  Even so, there's plenty of time to rip a pack or two from my 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated box!

Pack 3:

2.  Jaime Bluma
37.  Andy Ashby
111.  Larry Walker
162.  Dean Palmer
178.  Ken Griffey Jr. & Frank Thomas

Great Shots:  Deion Sanders

Well, I needed that Larry Walker card from that - but the best card in the pack?  Easy choice - that gorgeous Griffey/Thomas SI Cover card!

And with that, I'm off to enjoying my "off" day.  Have a good one folks!

Comments