Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time: Bump and Run Football Cards Sends Me Baseball Cards!

I recently completed another easy trade with Trevor, over at Bump and Run Football Cards.  Trevor has now claimed two of my Trade Stacks in a row - and each time he's sent me a smattering of 1997 Metal Universe cards (a set that I'm still working on).

This time around, I figured I should show off my two favorite cards (out of the seven that Trevor sent me).

Darrin Fletcher

I actually owned this card already - but that's ok.  I always loved the checkerboard (and flame monster) in the background.

Pat Hentgen

Swamp thing?  This is a pretty cool card - and while the Metal Universe cards scan rather poorly, I find them to be quite fun to look at!

Thanks for another successful trade Trevor!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments