Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

New Box Break at Nachos Grande!

That's right, I'm doing a new box break...but this one is just for me (well, sort of - more on that in a moment)...

Back in 2012, I opened up a box of 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated.  The box I opened at that time (see review here) was "solid, but unspectacular."  Since that time, I've decided to try and complete my Sports Illustrated set...and so quite some time ago (so long ago I actually forget when) I picked up another unopened box of the stuff.

Over the next few days, I plan to rip this box - and hopefully complete my set!  I'll also (almost assuredly) end up with a lot of trade bait - so stay tuned for that as well!

Comments

  1. The SI sets are full of great shots- and turning covers into cards is genius. I wish Topps would pony up the dough to get the rights, or better yet if Fleer rose from the dead and picked up the MLB license again .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you actually pick that box up for $2.23? If so that was a no brainer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment