Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Stretch it Out!

I've been doing fairly well through the first five packs out of my 1997 Sports Illustrated box (in terms of acquiring cards that I need for my set). I'm hopeful that trend continues throughout the rest of the box.  The only bad thing so far is that I haven't found a single Great Shots mini poster that I need yet -that's a trend that I hope ends with this pack!

Pack 6:
23.  Glendon Rusch (didn't need it)
69.  Shane Reynolds (didn't need it)
90. Bobby Jones (didn't need it)
96.  Mark Grace (finally, one I needed!)

106.  Al Martin (a second card I needed!)

Great Shots:  Randy Johnson (another duplicate - but what a great shot of someone stretching, huh?)

Well, two more base cards for my set...and still not a single new mini poster (which is a bit odd since I still need seven of the 25 mini posters)!  I guess beggars can't be choosers though - and I should simply be happy with inching a bit closer to the base set if nothing else.

Comments