Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated: How Is It that I Haven't Finished this Box Yet?!

I started opening my box of 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated weeks ago now...and here I sit, with another seven packs remaining in the box still untouched.  Luckily for me, I finally get a chance to rip another pack (and scan the contents of course).  Even better, this pack actually holds a couple of Reds - my first Reds' cards out of the box.

Pack 17:
20.  Pokey Reese
50.  Dave Nilsson
52.  Billy Wagner

97.  Deion Sanders

107.  Kevin Elster

Great Shots:  Barry Bonds

I ended up needing three of the cards in the pack for my set that I'm working on - I'll take that happily.  I'm also happy that I finally got a chance to get back to my hobby - I've missed reading a lot of blogs in the past few weeks...but I am happy to report that as the semester winds down I should be back to blogging/reading/commenting in no time!

Comments