Featured Post

Another Year Older...

Yesterday was my birthday - my 34th to be exact and I must say it was a good day (other than having to work of course)!  I ended up with a ton of LEGO goodies - plus the new Paper Mario game for the WiiU.

At this point you probably are going back to re-read my age...I did say 34, not 8 (despite what my gifts might otherwise suggest)!  The one thing I didn't get this year was anything baseball related...and that's pretty much right on par for how I've been in terms of baseball cards these days.

I really wasn't enamored with much in the way of baseball cards this year (besides going all-in on Allen & Ginter of course).  Since then though, I've been swamped with work and my hobbies were one of the first things that I had to put on the back burner.

All that said, I'm still planning on coming back strong in terms of my blog - and with only about three more weeks remaining in the semester, I hope to get back on the blogging saddle soon!

For now, I'm off to watch some more college football and generally relax...and then tomorrow it is time to do even more school work as I prepare for the final three weeks of the semester!

Comments

  1. I've been trying to save my money... but yesterday... I took advantage of their double points and free shipping... and bought the Doctor Who & Yellow Submarine sets. As crazy as this sounds... the snow globe was the deciding factor. That thing looks sweet.

    At least you're only 34... I'm 44. What sane 44 year old man gets excited about a Lego snow globe? Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! May you have many more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment