Featured Post

1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice: Pack #30: In Which I Pull Double Silver Signatures

This is the 30th pack out of the 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice box.  I am hoping to complete the entire base set when all is said and done (I already owned a very small stack of '96 UDCC prior to this box rip).  My hope is that I'll be able to fill in any holes in the set from what I previously owned.

Of course, the only way to know for sure how close I will be to the full set is to finish ripping the box, so let's not delay any longer!

Pack 30:
37.  Orlando Palmeiro
140.  Cecil Fielder

Fielder was flippin' bats long before Bautista was even in the picture!
236.  Mike Stanley
253.  Tyler Green
274.  Craig Biggio
340.  Chan Ho Park
Trade Card:  League Championship Series (the second one of these in the box)
You Make the Play:  31.  Mike Piazza (strikeout)

Piazza K's for the third out in the fifth inning.  That's ok though because our score now stands at 9-5 in the top of the sixth...and with only six packs remaining we can't lose!
Silver Signatures:
249.  Ricky Bottalico
314.  Darren Bragg
Somehow, we had both silver signatures earlier in the box...that's a bummer - getting duplicate parallels within the box (and it has happened quite a few times already)!

Comments