Featured Post

1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice: Pack #24: In Which I Wonder Your Thoughts on 2017 Topps

I have to ask, are you sick of my 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice packs yet?  I, for one, am not...so you'll probably have to excuse me as I continue to bust packs from the box!  On the other hand, I do have a number of other things planned for the blog so keep coming back.

All that said, I am interested to hear your thoughts on 2017 Topps.  What do you like about it?  Dislike?  Wish could be changed?  Also, did anyone pull any Barry Larkin cards from the set?  He's in there...and I would love to work out a trade if you did pull one!

Here's pack #24 out of the box:

Pack 24:
23.  Bob Wolcott
51.  Greg Zaun

This is a pretty cool image of a catcher earning his dollars.
70.  Chili Davis
103.  Cecil Fielder
141.  John Flaherty
172.  Greg Gagne  (a duplicate from the box)
242.  Mike Gallego
You Make the Play:  7.  Wade Boggs (Strikeout)
Boggs makes the final out of the fourth inning.  Our score is now 6-4 heading into the top of the fifth.
Silver Signatures:
64.  Mike MacFarlane

Another great catcher shot!
254.  Mike Mimbs

Comments

  1. Zaun - another great catcher caught in action! i need this too! btw, new Topps more disappointing than last year, if that's possible for reasons too numerous to list here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment