Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Check Out My Cards: When Not Quitting isn't Necessarily a Good Thing

The other day I mentioned that I made a decent sized purchase from Check Out My Cards.  Today, I'm here to show off the single set that I bought the most cards from...and it's probably not one that you would guess.

Did you guess 2013 Topps Chrome

I didn't think so.

Here's what I bought:

The good news is that those base cards (finally) finished off my set.  The bad news is that I think 2013 Topps Chrome hasn't aged all that well.  Truth be told, I'm not nearly as interested in this set as I used to be...and yet, there I went and dropped a bunch of coin to finish it off just so I wouldn't have to stare at it sitting on my want list any longer.

I think something might be wrong with me sometimes!

Side note:  I found the selection of players that I was "missing" to be sort of interesting...looks like a lot of people aren't willing to necessarily part with the "superstars" (and Wacha for some reason)!


Comments

  1. Just more support for my conspiracy theory that Topps "ghost short-prints" Trout, Harper, and Jeter in every set. They are by far the toughest to pull from packs and boxes, no matter what kind you buy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment