Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

My 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Want List is Posted

As you probably know, I spent the last month (!) or so busting a box of 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice.  I was hoping that one box would get me close to a full set..and while I did avoid getting too many duplicates, I'm still well short of the full set.  I've posted my updated want list here (scroll down to 1996).

In the next few days, I hope to get a list typed up of my trade bait from the set - there will be lots of silver signature parallels available...plus most of the inserts I pulled.  Stay tuned for that - and if you have any requests that you already know about leave me a comment here!

Comments

  1. I know that I will definitely need any Angels silver or gold signatures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment