Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

The 30-Day Baseball Card Challenge: Day 08: A Card That Reminds You of a Family Member



Today's 30-Day Baseball Card Challenge topic is:

Day 08:  A Card that Reminds You of a Family Member

Yesterday's topic was difficult for me...but today?  This one's simple.  In fact, it's so easy that I've already written about my choice here and here.  I don't have much else to say that wasn't said there...except that this card will forever make me think of my dad (and for that reason, it'll always be one of my all-time favorite cards).

The first link above talks about my evolution as a blogger - I used to spend all my time over at Sporting News (talking mostly pure baseball) and then I transitioned to Blogger (and slowly my posts changed from baseball-centric to baseball card-centric).  It's obviously been good for me because I haven't looked back since then!

The second link talks about why I like the Reds, which includes today's card in question.

Here's the rest of the Challenge schedule:

Comments

Post a Comment