Featured Post

Contest Winnings from Night Owl: Volume VI

Over the past week or so, I've been diving into a prize package courtesy of Night Owl Cards.  Today, it's time to open up the sixth pack (out of eight) in the 2016 Gypsy Queen blaster.

Pack 6:
15.  Michael Brantley
29.  Eric Hosmer
113.  Joe Ross
236.  Kole Calhoun

I keep drafting Kole in my fantasy leagues...and he keeps being mostly disappointing for me.  
285.  Adam Eaton

Best image in the pack by far.
Mini:  16.  Miguel Sano

I guess having a Sano rookie card in mini form is kind of cool.

Not a lot to write home about (or blog about) in that pack, easily the most boring of the six packs so far.  Even so, since the vast majority of the 2016 Gypsy Queen set is foreign to me, it has been a lot of fun to rip through the blaster.  Still two more packs to go, I'll get those ripped before long!

Comments