Featured Post

New Ultimate Group Break! Topps Archives & More!!

Summer is here - and with summer comes a bit more of a relaxed schedule for myself.  What better way to celebrate my new found "freedom" than to host a group break featuring some of the best products to come out so far in 2017!

Here's what the break will include:

  • TWO hobby boxes of 2017 Topps Archives
  • ONE hobby box of 2017 Topps Bunt
  • ONE hobby box of 2017 Panini Diamond Kings
  • TWO bonus items (see below for details)

BONUS #1:
In addition to the above boxes, I am going to fill each person's small flat rate mailer with assorted cards from my collection.  If you have been following my blog, you know that I have been reorganizing my entire collection - and part of the reorganizing has resulted in a lot of cards that I can now give away!  If I am able to completely sell out the group break, I will be sure to include at least five relics or autographs from my collection as part of the "bonus" cards.

BONUS #2:
For each slot that is claimed prior to WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7th, I will include an opened pack, blaster, or box from my personal "stash."  I would love to get the group break filled up ASAP - and I'm willing to bribe everyone in order to do so!

For this group break, the cost is $35 per slot.  Each slot contains one team of your choice and one random team (assigned after all 15 slots are sold).  The price includes shipping to any US address (I'll be mailing using the small flat rate boxes).  Each box is guaranteed to be filled with cards from your two teams!  Don't miss out on what should be a great group break!


Available slots:
Slots remaining:  0

Arizona Diamondbacks -
Atlanta Braves  - Matt S. (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles -
Boston Red Sox  - Doc (PAID)
Chicago White Sox -
Chicago Cubs - Trevor P (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies - Adam K (PAID)
Detroit Tigers - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Houston Astros - Bru (PAID)
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels -
Los Angeles Dodgers - B-Man (PAID)
Miami Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets -
New York Yankees - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Oakland Athletics -
Philadelphia Phillies - Jordan (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates - Matthew Scott (PAID)
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants -
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - B-Man (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - daddyohoho (PAID)

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile).  I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."  
3.  Send me an email (to the same address as above) with the following information:
Your user name
The team(s) you claimed
The email address you sent payment from 
Your mailing address
I ask that everyone do the above three steps, even if I have traded with you many times - it makes packaging the cards a much, much quicker task for me.  Thanks!

All slots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.  Please claim your slot via a comment below and then send payment.  I need the payments to come in before I can order the boxes (my current PayPal account is empty)!

Comments

  1. Yankees and Rangers for Play at the Plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go in with the Cubs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my usual choice is off the table, I'd like to claim my hometown Phillies, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the Stros! Should be an easy and efficient way for me to tackle those set needs this year. Payment coming today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will take the Cardinals-gracias

    ReplyDelete
  7. paid-many thanks Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take the nationals.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last year was a good break, I'm down for the Red Sox again, if it's ok if I pay you on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That works for me. Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Surprise, surprise - I'll take the Mariners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dodgers are paid for-come on Autos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. payment sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll help you out and grab the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go ahead and give me the Pirates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment