Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2017 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 3 - Part 2

If you missed my first part of the third box (out of five) that I bought, you should go check it.  Hint:  Rip Card appearance.  The second chunk of the box isn't quite that exciting...but I still did land a few cool cards.

First, two more fish cards.

I wish this set was 40 cards in size rather than only 20 cards.  It's that nice.

I ended up getting two more mini inserts.  The first is the Polish Prince Dude.

Funny looking guy...but not as funny looking as the next guy.

The Whirling Dervish Dance from the Bust a Move set.

I'm thinking I'd break something if I tried that set of dance moves.

And finally, the hit from this set of packs...

...at least it is more than one color.  That's about all I can say about that.

Only eight more packs remain in this box, but really, with the rip card in the box already I feel like this box was a victory no matter what happens in the final eight packs.  Good times!


Comments

Post a Comment