Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2017 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 5: Packs 1 - 8

It's hard to believe it but my five boxes of 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter are almost completely ripped.  At this point, I am down to the fifth and final box of my purchase...  Let's get to it!

Box 5:
Box loader:

This time around, I scored Alex Bregman.  I may not have a lot of interest in the box toppers this year but at least I managed to pull five different cards (and they have interesting backgrounds if nothing else).

Packs 1 - 8:

As usual, I must start with the fish cards.  I'm interested to see if I managed to score the entire fish set from my five boxes (the set has a total of 20 cards and you get five per box).  If I had good luck with the collation, I should have the entire set...but we shall see when I get to sort everything out!

Next, a black bordered mini of my current favorite non-Reds player:  Jose Altuve.

No real reason to show that card off other than the fact that I love Altuve.

I did get one mini insert in this set of eight packs - another Bust a Move card (which I needed).

Who knew that the Break Dance had actual dance moves?  Certainly not me.

And finally, my third (!) autograph in five boxes (that's much better than in previous years).

That's Tom Arnold, actor and comedian...and it is a great way to start the final box break!

Comments

  1. at least he looks better on this card than he did in his appearance on "Battle of the Network Stars"!!!
    Pretty nice auto too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment