Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1999 Pacific: Hello Crotch Shot!

I'm back with the 9th pack out of the 1999 Pacific box.  In the previous pack, we found our first "pairing" of cards, that is, a base card and it's image variation.  With 50 total image variations in the set, I can only image that we'll find a few more pairings before all is said and done.

Pack 9:
86.  Lance Johnson
126.  Joey Cora

A nice action shot, even if the umpire is unfortunately framed in the photo.  (Hello crotch shot)

158.  Raul Casanova
223.  Matt Luke
297.  Tino Martinez
310.  Jason Giambi
356.  Eli Marrero
389.  Rey Scanchez
440.  Tom Evans

Our head shot image variation.  I haven't (yet) pulled Evan's regular base card so this isn't a pairing quite yet.

441.  Tony Fernandez

Truth be told, that was probably the most boring pack out of the box so far.  I don't need any inserts but the player selection was definitely lacking here.  Oh well, still a bunch of base cards that I needed for my set which is the real goal of the box for me!

Comments