Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1999 Pacific: I Hate When Cards Stick Together.

I'm still working my way through my box of 1999 Pacific.  Today marks the sixth pack of the box - and with it we will have found 60 base cards so far (and nary an insert or parallel).

Pack 6:
36.  Greg Maddux

Another image variation.

72.  Troy O'Leary
87.  Jason Maxwell
122.  Dmitri Young
212.  Glendon Rusch
286.  Miek Piazza
324.  Rico Brogna
373.  Jim Leyritz

I don't think I've shown off the back of the base cards yet.  You can see some white spots on the card - that's because the cards stick together pretty badly out of the pack.  There won't be many gem mint 10 graded cards coming out of this box, that's for sure.

424.  Tom Goodwin
434.  Todd Zeile


Comments

  1. Anonymous11:33 PM

    Given that there've been few comments on these Pacific posts, I just want to make sure you know that at the very least I'm enoying these pack breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've got quite a few packs to work my way through...maybe I should try and sprinkle in some non-Pacific stuff though to keep everyone else interested as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment