Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1999 Pacific: Two-Thirds Complete!

This is the 24th pack out of the 1999 Pacific box...and with it, we hit the two-thirds mark of the box.  So far, I've been impressed with Pacific's collation (no duplicates through the first 23 packs) which is excellent since I hope to eventually complete the base set for my own collection!  Let's hope the lack of duplicates carries through the final third of the box...but before we can find out, we need to open up pack #24.

Pack 24:
7.  Shigetoshi Hasegawa
32.  Chipper Jones

Jones looks like he just dropped a stinky fart on someone in the batting cage and then walked away.  

38.  Dennis Martintez
67.  Tom Gordon
134.  Manny Ramirez

Head shot variation.
162.  Damion Easley
234.  John Jaha
265.  Dustin Hermanson
306.  Mike Blowers
381.  Stan Javier

That does it for the first two-thirds of the box.  So far, so good...and I've enjoyed all the comments throughout the box break from my readers.  It's made busting the box that much more fun for me!

Comments