Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1999 Pacific: When Does Spring Training Start?

It's hard to believe that we are nearing the end of September already.  Before you know it, spring training will be here.  Oh, too soon?

Well, speaking of baseball, I'm still working my way through my old school box of 1999 Pacific.  This is the 20th pack out of the box.

Pack 20:
12. Chipper Jones

The head shot variation of the pack shows up immediately.

69.  Darren Lewis
121.  Pat Watkins

Watkins was the Reds' top draft pick in 1993.  He never really did all that much for the team, however, which makes him a "bust" to Reds' fans.

211.  Jose Rosado
247.  Denny Hocking
263.  Vladimir Guerrero

Nice, albeit standard, photo of Vlad.

321.  Alex Arias
417.  Bryan Rekar
423.  Juan Gonzalez
439.  Carlos Delgado

Another pack down, I'm still making some solid progress toward completing the set.  Time will tell how close, exactly, I get to the finished set.

Comments