Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 560: 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice - #276 - Silver Signature parallel

Barry Larkin
Year:  1996
Brand:  Upper Deck Collector's Choice
Card number:  276
Parallel set:  Silver Signature

In the mid-90s, Upper Deck's parallel of choice for its low-budget Collector's Choice brand was faux signatures in either silver foil or gold foil.  As a kid, I don't think I ever pulled a single Barry Larkin signature parallel card...but as an adult I opened up a box of 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice which featured two copies of today's featured card!  Despite me not really caring for the design of this card, it was still neat to finally pull a parallel version of my all-time favorite player.  Now all I need to do is track down the gold signature version of the card and I'll have the complete trifecta.

Comments