Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 562: 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated - #99

Barry Larkin
Year:  1997
Brand:  Fleer Sports Illustrated
Card number:  99

The 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated set is one of my favorite sets of the 90s.  In fact, I like the set so much that I'm still trying to complete it despite the set being 20 years old now!  The only bad thing about the set is that Larkin didn't get a very flattering photograph. 

I should note that there is a parallel of this card called Extra Edition (numbered out of 500) that is out there that I don't yet have and that's it for Larkin cards in the set.  It's a small set with limited inserts which makes the set eminently collectible which is one of the reasons that I made the decision to go for the full set for my collection.

Comments