Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 12: T-Rex Must Have Been Terrifying

We are rapidly approaching the halfway point of November - a month that always seems to fly by for me for a few reasons.  First, I teach college and we are wrapping up our fall semester so there is a LOT of activities/obligations in both November and December.  Second, my birthday is later this week.  And third, Thanksgiving!  Lots of work goes into that holiday (food prep, etc.) but it is always something I look forward to.

I was also looking forward to busting this box of 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs, but truth be told, it's been a disappointing box so far (at least for my purposes which was completing my base set).  Through eleven opened packs, I've only found three cards that I actually needed for my set.  That's less than a card per every third pack...obviously no good at all!  However, hope springs eternal, or something like that, and I still have nine packs remaining in the box.  There's time for my luck to change yet.

Pack 12:
63.  Plateosaurus

100.  Gryposaurus

116.  Thalattoarchon

3D:  32.  Tyrannosaurus Rex

Alright, things looked slightly better in this four card pack...I actually needed one of the cards (the 3D T-Rex).  The T-Rex card is actually part of the Predators subset (seeded 1:25 packs).

Cards needed (so far) from the box:  Four  (yay, I could finally change the number off of three)


Comments

Post a Comment