Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 15: Good Vibrations.

Alright, this is the 15th pack out of the box...and so far, I have only found four cards that I actually need for my set.  I'm going to be positive here and put out some good vibes for this pack (and the remaining packs) in an effort to get at least a few more new cards.  Is that too much to ask?

Pack 15:
27.  Giraffatitan

28.  Prosaurolophus

Canvas mini:  105.  Liopleurodon

3D:  14.  Minmi

Phew, the good vibes worked!  I actually got a card I needed (the 3D card of Minmi).

Cards from the box that I actually needed:  Five.  Finally something other than four!

Comments

  1. Always good to add one at least

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn... now I got Marky Mark song stuck in my head...

    Come on... come on...
    Feel it... feel it...
    Feel the vibration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment