Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 16: Good Stuff Comes to Those Who Wait.

In the last pack, I landed my fifth card of the box that I actually needed for my set.  Now, let's hope the good stuff starts coming a bit faster as we finish out the box.

Pack 16:
1.  Tyrannosaurus Rex

32.  Supersaurus

61.  Diplodocus

86.  Megalosaurus

118.  Tylosaurus

Alright!  I finally landed card #1 in the set.  It's been super annoying having a blank spot in the first page of the set binder!  What's even more amazing is that not only did I need card #1, but I also needed 32, 61, AND 86.  That's four new cards after only having five in total for the first 15 packs.  A few more packs like this and I might even be able to say that this box wasn't a total failure!

Cards needed for my set (so far):  9  :)


Comments

  1. Flirting with double digits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-rex is cool. But just like baseball cards, I like it when all appendages are intact.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment