Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 20: This is the End!

This is it, we made it to the final pack out of the 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs box.  I've found 16 cards (so far) that I actually needed for my set.  With one final pack remaining, I'd like to get to 20 total needed cards (and therefore average one new card per pack for the box).  It's a big ask, but let's see if we can make it happen.

Pack 20:
26.  Corythosaurus

87.  Yunnanosaurus

88.  Dimetrodon

93.  Dicraeosaurus

105.  Liopleurodon

Well, in the end I only needed the Dimetrodon card.  That puts me at 17 total new cards for my set out of the entire box.  Clearly I should stop buying boxes at this point and focus on singles...  Despite the relative lack of new cards for my set, I have to admit that the Dinosaur boxes are a lot of fun to rip.  The sketch cards are always nice to find (and at one per box, you know you'll get one).  I have yet to pull a "rare" sketch card (multipanel) but I've been happy with what I've found.  Upper Deck did a great job with this set...and I wouldn't be opposed to another Dinosaur set in a few years!

Comments

  1. Cool. Thanks for sharing the contents of the dinobox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool set and thanks for taking the time to showcase these! I am tempted to go buy a set now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the 3D cards. I might pick up a few of the cheap ones on COMC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment