Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 5: Uhm, Why'd I Buy this Box, Again?

Welcome back to another pack rip from my box of 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs.  Through the first four packs, I've found exactly two cards that I needed (though one was a rather rare 1:50 pack insert card).  I'm hoping to increase my ratio of needed cards through the next few packs...but that'll have to begin with this one for that to be true.

Pack 5:
33.  Barosaurus

39.  Oviraptor

68.  Kaprosuchus

90.  Puertasaurus

109.  Elasmosaurus

Ugh.  Another pack without a single card I needed.  The idea of buying a box to help fill in my set is looking like a pretty dumb idea right now.  The Elasmosaurus is one of the Sea Creature short prints (notice the bottom border changes from rocks on the base cards to water for the Sea Creatures short prints).

Total cards needed from the box (so far):  2

Comments

  1. I'm really surprised. This is something where I would have expected to get whole set or at least very close to it and then some from a single box. I must have uncrossed my fingers to soon. I am however enjoying your card images. Dinosaurs are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I can't believe you have the willpower to scan all of these cards one pack at a time, while trying to complete this set. I would have torn through this box in 10 minutes. I hope you are rewarded for your patience with a bunch of set needs in the remaining packs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment