Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 6: At Least the Cards are Pretty

Another Monday is a bummer, but another pack of Upper Deck Dinosaurs will hopefully cheer us all up.  Actually what would cheer me up even more would be if I could get at least one new card for my set out of this pack.  Through the first five packs, I've pulled exactly two cards I needed:  one base and one insert.  That simply won't cut it (or make my purchase worthwhile).  I haven't given up all hope yet, but I'll admit that I'm becoming sort of cynical about the chances of great success with this box.  Still, it's a Monday so let's try to keep optimistic as we begin the week.

Pack 6:
18.  Quetzalcoatlus

20.  Moschops

37.  Deinonychus

48.  Suchomimus

Canvas mini:  119.  Dakosaurus

Well, so much for the optimism.  This pack had five cards, none of which I needed unfortunately.  That's been an all too common theme so far in the box break.

Cards I've needed (so far):  Still only 2.  (ugh)

Comments