Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 9: An Awesome Sketch Card!

I'm going to maintain my optimism that this box of 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs will actually yield something I need for my set.  I'm at a whopping two cards so far...

Pack 9:
29.  Mussaurus

40.  Chirostenotes

145.  Giant Hyena

Sketch card:  SC-TYR.  Tyrannosaurus Rex

Alright, first of all this was a great pack.  That sketch card is pretty awesome - easily one of the nicest that I've seen come out of this product!  Second, and perhaps even more importantly, I actually needed one of the base cards (Giant Hyena super short print)!

Cards needed (so far) for my set:  Three (thank goodness I don't have to type "two" anymore)

Comments

  1. Beautiful sketch card. Glad to hear you were able to pull a set need as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment