Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Question: Do You Shop on Amazon.com?

Do you shop on Amazon.com?  Are you thinking you should start ordering some holiday gifts?  Well, if you do happen to buy from Amazon, I would greatly appreciate it if you would click through that link in the first sentence.  You see, it won't cost you a penny more on the site BUT I will be able to generate a tiny bit of income from your purchases (basically a "referral fee"). 

So what's in it for you, you ask? 

Well, if I could get all of my readers who shop on Amazon to click through that link throughout the holiday season, I imagine I could probably make enough extra coin to be able to purchase some baseball card related items.  And yes, if that actually comes to fruition, I'll be sure to do some sort of awesome giveaway or box break here at Nachos Grande and share the wealth!  This could easily be a win-win situation for all of us...and any purchase, whether large or small, will help me raise some funds for more great activities here on the blog.

Comments