Featured Post

Delivery Time: Bump and Run Sends Gallery!

Trevor, from the Bump and Run Football Card blog, recently completed a 2017 Topps Gallery for Gallery trade with me.  It was a small, quick trade - but no less appreciated than any super large trade.  After all, any time I get to knock off some cards from my want list, I'm a happy guy. 

Trevor had five of the 2017 Topps Gallery cards that I needed for my base set. 

I have no plans to go after the short prints in the set, but I am happy to inch a bit closer to having the first 150 cards in the set in a binder.  Many thanks Trevor.

Speaking of completing the 2017 Topps Gallery set, I have a bunch of duplicates of my own that are available for trade - you can find my full trade list here.

I'd be remiss if I didn't also show off the bonus card Trevor threw in for me - a rookie card of Jesse Winker...a guy who stands a pretty good chance of being important to the 2018 Cincinnati Reds. 

I don't have a lot of high hopes for the 2018 Reds right now, but if Winker can provide a bit more offensive production there is a chance that the 2018 Reds' lineup will be as good, if not better, than last year's version.

Comments