Featured Post

My 2017 Christmas Haul!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas - and hopefully everyone is ready to usher in a brand new year!  While we still have a few hours remaining of the 2017 year, I figured I should show off my baseball card haul from this past Christmas.

That's a brand new box of 2000 Fleer Tradition given to me by my wife.  2000 Tradition is one of my favorite sets from the year 2000 and a set that I happen to still be trying to complete.  Will this box give me the remaining cards I need?  I don't know, but I sure hope so!

I plan to slowly bust this over the next bunch of days/weeks - after all, I like to really enjoy my cards so opening the packs slowly helps with that.  In total, the box contains 36 packs so I should have a healthy amount of cards to open up as we usher in the year 2018.

Happy 2018 everyone - see you on the flip side (of the calendar)!

Comments

  1. Great set! Good luck on the auto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. Hope you're able to finish off your set with this box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! May you get some great "Fresh Ink"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment