Featured Post

2018 Topps Heritage is Here! Group Break Update (2 Slots Remain - HELP ME!) (Plus a Bonus Pack)

In the words of Matthew McConaughey, alright alright alright!  Today's mail day was a good one as it contained the package with our three hobby boxes of 2018 Topps Heritage for our group break.  

While I'm obviously excited about that, the truth of the matter is that there are still two slots that need to be filled.  The three boxes cost $125 each for a total cost of $375.  After the Paypal fee, each slot paid for gives me about $30.  At the moment, counting my slot I've sold 13 x $30 = $390.  I absolutely have to sell at least one of the two remaining slots to even come close to covering the shipping costs for the group break...and of course, being that this is a Nachos Grande break I like to throw in a few extras from my own collection too (which in a roundabout way also adds to my bottom line).  I tried to price the group break at the absolute minimum cost per slot that I could, I don't do these things to make money!

Therefore, what I'm saying is:  Please, please, please someone (or two someones) claim the last couple of slots.  If I get all the slots claimed and paid for, I can bust this tonight (on video and I'll post a link to the video in the blog) OR else I will bust the boxes tomorrow night. 

For full details (and to sign-up), please follow this link.

I did mention a few extras, didn't I?  To whet your appetite for the group break...and who knows, maybe to cause someone to buy one of those remaining couple of slots, here is a bonus pack that I'll be including in the group break (after all, who doesn't like free cards to go with a group break)?!

1993 Donruss - Series II  (group break bonus pack)

In the order the cards appeared in the pack...

474.  Mike Stanton - Braves
464.  Jose DeLeon - Phillies
454.  Jose Rijo - Reds
444.  Gary Sheffield - Padres

The Padres are still available in the group break - and who doesn't want to own a copy of this amazing Sheffield card?
452.  Kevin Young - Pirates
552.  Dave Righetti - Giants

The Giants are still available - and if you claim them you can get this nice Righetti with the throwback uniform on the back of the card.
551.  Henry Mercedes - Athletics
550.  Frank Seminara - Padres
549.  Danny Tartabull - Yankees
585.  Todd Stottlemyre - Blue Jays
682.  Carlos Martinez - Indians

Indians are also available...and that's one of my favorite cards in the pack - you don't get to see the ol' brush back pitch on a baseball card that often.
681.  Scott Kamieniecki - Yankees
680.  Stan Royer - Cardinals
679.  Chili Davis - Twins

The Twins are also available...but who am I kidding?  No one ever claims the Twins.

I have to admit, I kind of forgot how nice the 1993 Donruss set actually is.  I enjoyed that pack of cards...hopefully you did as well!

So there you have it, a few bonus cards before the main event.  Now get the word out there and help me fill this thing!  I'm going to go watch my guilty pleasure on TV (Survivor)....so around 10:00 PM EST I'll check back here to see if the slots have sold and if everyone has paid up.  If so, I'll bust the boxes tonight and start packing up orders.  Otherwise, I'll hopefully have all payments and slots sold tomorrow and we'll bust the boxes of Heritage then.


Comments