Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cardboard Greats?

This past couple of weeks have seen a surprising amount of mail going both out of and into casa de Nachos!  This is a wonderful change of pace because the trading streams had all but dried up near the end of last year.  I guess the new year and new sets have spurred more collectors into thinking about trading...and luckily for me, some people still have some "old" stuff to send my way.

Case in point:  Today's PWE is courtesy of Henry over at Cardboard Greats.  Henry claimed one of my recent Trade Stacks (you can read about his haul here).  As per my Trade Stack rules, Henry had to send me at least one card from my want list...he actually did quite a bit better than my minimum requirements though since he sent me five different cards that I needed.

All five were from the wonderful (but retail only) 2017 Topps Gallery set.  I'm slowly inching closer and closer to having the full base set (I'm NOT chasing the short prints in this set).  If you have any lying around, here's what I still need.
2017 Topps Gallery Wants:Base:  3, 4, 5, 13, 16, 27, 28, 33, 34, 50, 63, 64, 66, 72, 75, 84, 85, 89, 91, 98, 107, 114, 115, 116, 118, 133, 135, 141
Thanks again for the great trade, Henry!  And, as always, should anyone else wish to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments