Featured Post

2018 Gypsy Queen: Box 2 - Packs 17 - 20 (in which I discover a Braves' parallel)

If I'm being honest, packs 17 - 20 didn't really offer up much in the way of interesting cards. In fact, there was only one card that wasn't a regular base card and it was a "missing nameplate" variation of Nick Markakis.

The missing nameplates are seeded 1:16 so they aren't particularly rare...but good luck finding the one you want of that specific player!

Speaking of specific players, since Barry Larkin isn't in this set I figured I'd show off the base card of my current favorite non-Reds player:  Jose Altuve.

That's a great looking card and the bright colors really make this year's edition of Gypsy Queen "pop" more than in years past.  Good stuff from Topps.

And with that, I have only four more packs remaining in my box before I have to start the process of sorting everything!

Comments