Featured Post

Monday, Monday, Monday (TCDB)

2018 Baseball Cards: FOR TRADE (Let's Make a Deal!)

Now that July is almost here, I'd love to clear out a bunch of my unwanted 2018 baseball cards prior to the release of what is typically my favorite set of the year:  Allen & Ginter. 

I've already posted a pair of "For Trade" posts for two sets - 2018 Panini Donruss and 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen.  I have a TON of inserts, parallels, and even some hits available from the Gypsy Queen set thanks to the couple of hobby boxes that I ripped.  If you don't have any baseball cards that I need (my want list), I'm happy to trade for LEGO sets as well.

Please take a look at both of those and let me know what you would like.  It'd be super if I can eventually mail out all the cards from both piles...it would free up some much needed desk space here (and I wouldn't have to find some boxes to store the cards in the future)!

Note:  I had a few people mention wanting a card (or cards) from those lists but then never respond to my email (or email me in the first place).  Consider all cards up for grabs again - first to respond gets their choice!

I also have a smattering of 2018 Bowman from the one blaster that I ripped.  If someone is working on that set (or simply looking for cards of a specific team), let me know and I can see what I still have available.

Comments