Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Ginter, Ginter, Ginter. More Ginter!

I promise that I have things to show off on this blog that aren't 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter...but those will wait because first I have even more GINTER!  Can you tell I love this brand?!

Box #3:

Pack 9:
307.  Hideki Matsui
38.  Jonathan Lucroy
50. Hank Aaron
137.  Josh Donaldson
200.  Sandy Koufax
183.  Dee Gordon

Black bordered mini:
71.  Matt Carpenter

World's Greatest Beaches:
WGB-4.  Roatan

That is the first black bordered mini out of box #3.  I think that might be the third time I pulled the Roatan beach card...which stinks because I'm 99% certain I haven't yet completed that set!

Pack 10:
187.  Albert Pujols
12.  Eddie Rosario
265.  Carlos Rodon
218.  Christopher McDonald
73.  Adrian Beltre
99.  Pedro Martinez

Regular mini:
154.  Raisel Iglesias

World Talent:
WT-17.  David Ortiz

Well, it's not the Barry Larkin mini that I've been searching for but a Reds' mini is always better than a Cardinals mini!

Pack 11:
154.  Raisel Iglesias
45.  Dexter Fowler
304.  Brandon Woodruff
64.  Daniel Murphy
113.  Randy Johnson
261.  Brooks Robinson

Baseball Equipment of the Ages:
BEA-25.  Batting Helmet

Indigenous Heroes mini:
MIH-22.  Powhatan

That Powhatan mini is somehow a duplicate for me already.  Grr!

Pack 12:
7.  Aaron Judge
309.  Aroldis Chapman
168.  Andrew Benintendi
149.  Steve Simeone
1.  Mike Trout
116.  Ozzie Albies

Regular mini (short print):
303.  Hyun-Jin Ryu

World's Greatest Beaches:
WGB-3.  Trunk Bay

Well, I can't say that was the best four packs that I've ripped.  Getting a duplicate mini insert hurts a lot considering you typically seem to only get 5 mini inserts per hobby box.  As someone who wants to build all of the mini sets, duplicates are a tough pill to swallow, especially this early in the game!


Comments