Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack #3 - Getting Warmed Up for the Chaos!

I've been trying to hold off writing my Gint-a-Cuffs posts until after the scoring rules are posted...but I also really want to get my want list and trade bait lists updated with what I have/need/want out of Ginter.  It's a balancing act for sure (because retroactively going back through each Gint-a-Cuffs post to add in scoring is going to be a pain but also...progress on my want list is important)!

I think I've delayed things long enough on my end that the rules should be posted shortly.  I'm writing this post on Thursday, August 16 and the rules are due to go live tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.  I guess having to go back and edit four posts isn't too bad...and once those rules get posted, watch out world!

Today's pack brings us our first "special" card of the box (i.e. something that isn't guaranteed to be in the box).  What is it?  Read on.

Box total so far:  8 points (+ box loader TBD)

Pack 3:
146.  Billy Hamilton (+1, Reds!)
202.  Stugotz  (-1 because Commish says so)
205.  Scott Rogowsky
225.  Lou Gehrig (Yankee)  (-1 Yankee stink)
279.  Miguel Sano
297.  Miguel Cabrera
World Talent:  WT-38.  Jharel Cotton  (+2 points)
No number mini:  Evan Longoria  (+5 points)

That's my first no number mini from any box or blaster of this year's Allen & Ginter.  I guess if I am only going to get one, it might as well be in my Gint-a-Cuffs box.

Pack total:  6 points
Box total so far:  14 points (plus box loader TBD)

Plenty more Gint-a-Cuffs to come.  This box is just warming up.

Comments