Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack #8: TGIF!

The first Friday of a new semester is always a good day.  It means I've survived the week...and it is usually the first day where I feel like I have my "sea legs" back underneath me.  That is to say, I'm back in the swing of things now and ready to roll for another academic year. 

I'm also ready to keep rolling with my Gint-a-Cuffs box.  Today we look at the eighth pack out of the box which means we have hit the one-third mark.  I have no idea how my box will stack up against the competition but I'm not mad about averaging over four points per pack thus far.  If I can keep up that pace, I should be in the running if nothing else.

Box total so far:  32 points (plus box loader TBD)

Pack 8:
9.  Francisco Mejia
46.  Kole Calhoun
198.  Tom Segura
282.  Joey Gallo (favorite player list:  +1 point)
283.  Addison Russell
292.  Marcus Stroman
Fantasy Goldmine:  FG-5.  Nolan Ryan  (+2 points)
A&G back mini:  101.  Matt Kemp  (+2 points)

Pack total:  5 points

For a pack that felt like it didn't offer up all that much, I won't be mad about landing five points! 

Box total so far:  37 points (plus box loader TBD)


Comments