Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 623: 1998 Topps Tek - #57 - Pattern 2

Barry Larkin
Year:  1998
Brand:  Topps Tek
Card number:  57
Pattern number:  2

With 90 different patterns to collect in 1998 Topps Tek, there is definitely a part of me that wishes Larkin was not featured in the set.  However, on the one hand I do have to admit that the Tek cards are kind of fun to look at...and when you get a bunch of them together in a binder page it does make for a rather neat display.  On the other hand, I currently only own four of the 90 regular cards (never mind the much rarer diffractors that I'll probably never even try to track down). 

As for design #2, what can I say?  It's basically a bunch of straight lines going every which way, sort of like if a blind painter tried to paint.  (Or, if you ask my wife, how I paint - i.e. very poorly!)


Comments