Featured Post

Group Break: Finding a Barry Larkin in Gold Label!

I've enjoyed the group break a lot thus far, but I have to say that I think this Gold Label box is currently shaping up to my favorite of the eight boxes in the break!  That's good though, since I like to save the "best" for last and this is it in terms of the break.

I have a full work week this week, but then next week I get Wednesday - Friday off.  My hope is to have all group break packages ready to be mailed no later than end of Thanksgiving break.  Before I can get there though, I need to finish posting the packs from the Gold Label box, so let's keep it going!

2001 Topps Gold Label:
Pack 5:
102.  Tim Salmon - Angels
31.  Eric Munson - Tigers
14.  Bobby Higginson - Tigers
52.  Jim Edmonds - Cardinals
9.  Barry Larkin - Reds

Woo!  It's always a fun day when you get to pull a Barry Larkin from a pack of cards.  I admit that I was hoping to pull a parallel of Larkin (either gold or one of the Class 2 or Class 3 cards) but beggars cannot be choosers in this case!

Pack 6:
54.  John Olerud - Mariners
42.  J.T. Snow, Jr. - Giants

16.  Brian Giles - Pirates

49. Chan Ho Park - Dodgers
6.  Andrew Jones - Braves

Well, no parallels in either pack but we did hit a few different claimed teams in the group break (which is always nice)!

Comments

  1. Glad you pulled at least one Larkin card. These are really sharp looking cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment