Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Group Break: This is It - The End of the Break (Final Post and Final Hit of the Break)!

This is it - the final group break post for 2018!  I hope everyone has enjoyed the process, whether you were a paid member of the break or simply someone following along to see what all we ended up with.  I know that I've enjoyed myself*.

*I say this before having to pack up all the cards for the mail, I hate that part of the group break!

Anyhow, let's end on a high note...we've got our final hit in the last pack of the box (since I reordered the packs so that it would happen that way).  Here we go!

Pack 22:
13.  Bobby Abreu - Phillies
26.  Derek Jeter - Yankees

103.  Todd Helton - Rockies
29.  Fernando Tatis - Expos
60.  Juan Gonzalez - Indians

I'm not a Yankee fan but even I can admit that that is a sharp looking Jeter card.

Pack 23:
85.  Rafael Furcal - Braves
Class 3:  82.  Pedro Martinez - Red Sox

68.  Luis Castillo - Marlins
99.  Sean Casey - Reds
107.  Troy Glaus - Angels

Our second Class 3 parallel of the box (we also pulled a Gold Class 3 parallel).

Pack 24:
50.  Jermaine Dye - Royals
23.  Darin Erstad - Angels
87.  Randy Johnson - Diamondbacks
3.  Albert Belle - Orioles
MLB Award Ceremony relic:  GLR-AG2.  Andres Galarraga - Rockies

Woah, that is a great looking card to end the break on.  I must be honest, the Award Ceremony relics are some of the nicest relics (non-framed at least) that I've seen any company create.  Even better, the hit goes to a claimed team meaning I am sure it will actually be loved by the recipient (in this case, Adam K).

Thank you to all of you for entering the break and/or following along as I busted eight boxes of cards.  My main goal over the next few days is to get things packed up and shipped out - hopefully everything will be out of my house no later than the end of Thanksgiving weekend! 

Comments

  1. I love bat cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another great break, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong finish with the Pedro Class 3 and bat card. It was fun to read along with all of these posts. Your hard work is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the posts! It was a fun follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niiiiiiiiice! I have a Bagwell from that Award Ceremony relic set. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for pulling it for me and already sending it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment