Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 635: 2001 Fleer Tradition - #11 - Diamond Tributes insert

Barry Larkin
Year:  2001
Brand:  Fleer Tradition
Insert set:  Diamond Tributes
Card number:  11

The Diamond Tributes insert set contains a total of 30 cards, 29 current players plus Jackie Robinson (for reasons that I don't understand)!  The design of the card is fairly understated on both front and back, but that doesn't mean it is bad.  In fact, I actually like the front design quite a lot.  The large player head shot works well located inside the monochromatic diamond (which is a nice play on the set's name).  The backside of the card has a nice little write-up of Barry's off-field accomplishments, basically exactly what you would want from an insert set.  All around, I'm definitely happy to have this card in my collection (and it also means that I've finished off the 2001 Fleer Tradition set in terms of Barry Larkin cards, double good news)!

Comments