Featured Post

TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - Round 10: A Little Bit of Everything from Popes to Mr. Rogers to a Votto Rookie Card

Welcome to my TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018!

I think I am nearing the end of this year's Trade Bait Blowout.  I'll admit, I was hoping to clear out more trade bait than I have so far...by my count I've got six different people claiming cards but only a couple of them have claimed more than one card.  Don't be shy folks, I'd love to get rid of some stuff that doesn't fit my collection and turn it into stuff that I am interested in!  There's a full nine day's worth of trade bait already posted, but for now let's look at the newest batch of stuff!

Today's trade bait is as follows:

2012 Topps Heritage:  News Flashbacks:  NF-PP.  Pope Paul VI (Catholics)
2009 Topps American Heritage:  Medal of Freedom:  MOF-24.  Fred Rogers
2009 O-Pee-Chee:  Black border parallel:  39.  Zack Greinke (Royals)
2012 Topps:  Timeless Talents:  TT-8.  Frank Robinson (Orioles) & Jose Bautista (Blue Jays)
2000 Fleer:  Club 3000 die-cut:  Steve Carlton (Phillies)
2013 Panini USA Baseball Champions:  20.  Jack McDowell (USA)
2011 Topps:  Diamond Duos:  DD-KL.  Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers) & Mat Latos (Padres)
2008 Upper Deck Timelines:  197.  Joey Votto (Reds - rookie card)
2015 Topps Heritage:  New Age Performers:  NAP-3.  Billy Hamilton (Reds)

A true hodge-podge of stuff today.  The Votto die-cut is a rookie card - but perhaps a Pope or even a card of Mr. Rogers is more your style?  No matter what, you are in luck (assuming you claim the card first that is)!

If you missed it, I posted ROUND 1 of trade bait hereROUND 2 hereROUND 3 hereROUND 4 hereROUND 5 hereROUND 6 hereROUND 7 here, ROUND 8 here, and ROUND 9 here.

To claim a card (or multiple cards), simply leave a comment on this post (first-come, first-serve).  I'll be accumulating requests throughout the entire duration of the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - and then mailing off all the cards at once at the conclusion of the event.

In return for you claim from me, I'm asking for you to send me whatever you think is fair in some combination of the following:
1.  Cards from my want list
2.  LEGO sets (or even a box of random LEGO pieces from random sets - LEGO brand only though)
3.  Barry Larkin cards (while not totally up-to-date, I would appreciate it if you'd look at my list of what I've already written about in order to reduce the number of duplicate cards coming my way)

I am willing to be patient, so you might tell me that you are making a Check Out My Cards order somewhat soon and you'll add in a few cards to send my way, that's perfectly acceptable to me!  I'd love to have my unwanted cards find a new home, and if it means I can also turn those into things that I want all the better!


My TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 will include cards from a variety of years, brands, and teams.  You are welcome to claim as many cards as you wish, but please respect the rules laid out above.  Also, when/if you do claim at least one card please do me a favor and email me your mailing address ASAP so that I can start a proper card stack for you!

Comments