Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Sport Card Collectors

Another day, another trade post - just how I like it here at Nachos Grande! 

Today's envelope is actually a pair of PWEs both of which come from Sport Card Collectors.  The trade was yet another one spurred on by my Trade Bait Blowout - I mailed off a couple of Allen & Ginter hits (one relic, one autograph) and in return received some Barry Larkin cards for my own collection.

Each of the Larkin cards will (eventually) be featured one-by-one as part of my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection (hard to believe I just posted Larkin #650 a couple of days ago)!

PS:  Happy Valentine's Day if that's your type of thing.  My wife and I decided to keep it low-key this year since we have a 9-month-old baby in the house.  Kind of hard to even go out for dinner or a movie, and frankly, we both rather enjoy spending time with the little guy!

As for the trade, many thanks to Sport Card Collectors for the easy swap.  If anyone else would like to trade, be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments