Featured Post

Trade Bait Blowout! More Cards Added!

At the end of last year, I ran a week long Trade Bait Blowout where I basically posted a whole bunch of goodies (baseball cards and other things) for the taking.  The only thing that I'm asking for in return is either help with cards off of my want list, Barry Larkin cards that are new to me, or LEGO sets/pieces (authentic LEGO only though).

I've also been trying to reorganize my collection and as part of that I've uncovered even more trade bait!  Rather than dumping it all out at once (if you are anything like me, your eyes gloss over at long lists of cards), I figured that I would occasionally make a post showing what new trade bait I've added to my Trade Bait page.

So what's new you ask?

2000 Fleer Tradition:  Dividends:  5.  Derek Jeter (Yankees)
2012 Topps:  Gold foil parallel:  31.  Brent Morel (White Sox)
1999 Fleer Flair Showcase:  Seat 1, Row 5, Showpiece:  Ben Grieve #0439/1500 (Athletics)
2003 Donruss Studio:  Studio Stars:  SS39.  Craig Biggio (Astros)
2015 Bowman Chrome:  Mini.  PP-3.  Corey Seager (Dodgers)
2014 Topps Heritage:  Chrome:  425.  Yoenis Cespedes #420/999 (Athletics)
2007 Bowman Heritage:  Foil parallel:  181.  Ichiro (Mariners)
2000 Topps Stars:  Progression:  P1.  Bob Gibson (Cardinals), Pedro Martinez (Red Sox), and Rick Ankiel (Cardinals)

Be sure to check out my Trade Bait page to find lots of other goodies.  I've broken everything down by sport and then team.  Let's trade!

Comments

Post a Comment