Featured Post

1999 Pacific Private Stock: Pack 1 (this Box is Awesome Already!)

I'm about to start ripping my hobby box of 1999 Pacific Private Stock.  The ultimate goal is to finish off my set - but with only 6 cards per pack (and one of those being a mini card), that's a tall order.  Truthfully, I'll be happy if the majority of the cards that I pull end up being needed...and maybe if it's not asking too much, I could end up with a cool Barry Larkin parallel while we are at it!

Pack 1:

46.  Mo Vaughn
139.  John Smoltz (needed it)

150.  Kevin Young
125.  John Olerud (needed it)

49.  Bernie Williams (needed it)

Mini:  110.  Barry Larkin (needed it!!)

Woah, what an awesome start to the box!  Three new base cards for my set plus the Barry Larkin mini card that I was hoping to pull!  I don't even care about all the exclamation marks in the post, that's simply how happy this pack made me.

Comments

  1. This was a cool set. Looking forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pack to start off with. Looking forward to your posts with this box. Do not apologize for the exclamation points; I would be the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In what dimension is Smoltz pitching? Some ethereal plane?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get this set, like so many of the late '90s, but glad you're happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment