Featured Post

1999 Pacific Private Stock: Packs 3 - 5 (Seeing Double)

I'm back with more packs out of my personal box of 1999 Pacific Private Stock.  This is a set that I'm actively trying to complete and the goal with the box is to get as close to completion as possible.  The first two packs have each inched me closer to my goal but let's rip a bunch of packs today and see if I can't make quicker progress!

Pack 3:
72.  Jeff Cirillo (need it)

125.  John Olerud (I did need this one but I've already pulled one in either the first or second pack)
46.  Mo Vaughn (box duplicate)
126.  Rey Ordonez (need it)

150.  Kevin Young (box duplicate)
Mini:  88.  Doug Glanville

Oof, collation problems already.  I guess that's a drawback to late 90s products...  The Olerud, Young, and Vaughn are box duplicates and I've only ripped three packs so far.  There's no way that should ever happen.

Pack 4:
60.  Aaron Boone (need it)

60.  Aaron Boone (seriously?  Duplicates within the same pack?!)
32.  Ben Grieve
112.  Edgar Martinez
81.  David Dellucci (need it)

Mini:  24.  Craig Biggio

Pack 5:
102.  Brian Jordan
72.  Jeff Cirillo (box duplicate)
14.  Manny Ramirez
103.  Wally Joyner
104.  Eric Karros (need it)

Mini:  142.  Greg Vaughn

The good news is that I pulled five more cards that I needed for my set.  The bad news is that I also pulled way too many duplicate cards from within the box already (through only 5 packs).  That doesn't bode well for me actually finishing off my base set, does it?

Comments

  1. Are you going for the minis? I may need that Biggio, and if you’re not I’ll probabaly request a few for my frankenset that I need to post about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bru: I'm going to keep a few of the minis but I'm not trying for the mini set. The minis I keep will be for a Frankenset as well! I'd be happy to trade though when the box is completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on! Hit me up. I need to make a spreadsheet to track what I've already got.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment